Saturday, November 20, 2010

I'm a Romantic Bride!!! ♥

At least that's what the quiz told me. I saw this online quiz while browsing through Female Network today and it got me interested. Didn't take much of my time, 10 questions and I'm done. I thought this maybe helpful too for brides-to-be who still can't figure out their wedding personality. Try taking the quiz, it might give you an idea of what kind of wedding you like to have. 

By the way, here's the description of what a Romantic Bride is:

You are a Romantic Bride!

Perhaps you’ve imagined holding your wedding in a garden with lots of candlelit trees and rose petals on the ground. Lush floral arrangements in all shades of pink could also help you channel the look in your reception. An appropriate wedding song is "The Prayer" performed by a soloist or an orchestra.

Your wedding style ideas are filled with dainty bridesmaids’ dresses. Go for a pretty ball gown made of satin and French lace for that uber romantic look on your special day.


No comments: