Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Congratulations Yoly! ♥

I know this is a tad too late but I don't want to miss greeting my good friend, Yoly, for getting married. (Yoly and I were co-teachers before in a Korean Learning Center).  Thanks to Facebook I saw her wedding photos while randomly browsing some pages.  I opened the album and discovered more beautiful moments captured on cam.  I got really excited and sent her a quick message which was followed by a few more exchanges.  I am sooooo happy for her and excited as well to know that she is going to be a mom soon!  It is true that love blossoms at different seasons for each of us, but one thing is for sure, love always come at the right time. :)

Congratulations Yoly and to your hubby, Romeo, too! 
I'm praying for you and for your pregnancy. I am excited to see baby photos soon! ♥

Here are some photos from their wedding. (Thanks Yoly for allowing me to post some here!) :)




No comments: