Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Behind the Scenes: Paul and Talit's Prenup

 It has been a month since I started planning Talit and Paul's wedding.  One month down, two more to go.  I am happy to announce though that we were very productive and managed to pin down most of the suppliers we need for their wedding. Yey! 

It has been fun doing this wedding for the simple fact that Talit and Paul are very dear friends plus Talit has been a constant source of surprise for me.  She has been a very unique bride-a far cry from all those I have worked with before.  But she has been gracious and fun all this time, both she and paul are excited for their wedding.

Latest item done was their PreNup. At first Talit was fussing a lot about the prenup poses because she doesn't like to be cheesy!  Eventually she warmed up and ended up doing sweet poses with Paul.   There were times when she initiated some of the "cheesy" poses herself.  By the end of the shoot, she actually enjoyed the whole process. Thanks to the "Wedding Team" (from the photographers to the hairstylist and makeup artist) for being really supportive and for cheering the couple. I am excited to see the actual shots already.  I saw some from the photographer's cam during the shoot, can't wait till I see the whole set!


the wedding team

paul taking talit's photo before the actual shoot

behind the scenes, this is one of their first shots





Next item on the list is finalizing their wedding and reception program, music list, and etc. 
2 months to go before their I DO!  I am soooo excited! :) ♥




No comments: