Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Perfect Blend @ The Wedding Expo

Just last week I met up with my Kuya Jon and Ate Tara and spent almost 2 days with them.  They excitedly shared with me that their wedding album and video from Ariel Javelosa has arrived.  Too bad I wasn't able to see it actually, but I got a glimpse of the small one they gave to their parents. I loved every photo and was happy to see the results of our hard work together! :) 

The Perfect Blend


 Two days after that, I went to the Wedding Expo at SMX and was surprised to see AteTara's photo on display at Ariel Javelosa's booth!  (When I asked the couple if they knew about it, they said yes but they didn't expect that anyone they know will see it.:) )
 
Ate Tara featured on Ariel Javelosa's booth


I took a closer look and on the counter of the booth was the man himself.  He is a nice fellow, we chatted for a while and I mentioned to him that I know the lady on the photo and that I was the coordinator of her wedding.  He was very accommodating and even let us take photo of his booth, he even directed one shot telling us which angle is best for the photo we wanted. 

with Ariel Javelosa at the Wedding Expo
  I was very pleased and told him that I would definitely recommend him again to my other clients!

No comments: